- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
DCC v1.7 Release notes
DCC Release V. 1.7
Secomea is pleased to introduce you to the new Data Collection Cloud 1.7 (DCC). The release presents new features and several performance improvements.
Learn more about the new features below and visit the release notes for more information about other improvements and fixes.
1. Define corporate subunits to differentiate account access.
Now a company can define daughter companies or regional offices as “subunits” that have access to data for SiteManager/DCMs specific to them. The admins for the main account still have access to all units. This allows for maintaining trust zones within a single DCC account.
This is done by creating the access account (aka LinkManager Mobile account) on the GateManager in a subdomain in which the allowed SiteManagers/DCMs are located, and applying this access account in DCC to represent the Subunit.
2. New Bar Chart widget provides greater visibility.
You can now define a bar chart to present your data, in addition to the existing gauges and line charts. For certain types of data, such as “total units produced,” this provides greater visibility and can be further combined with a new feature for accumulating values over a time period. For instance, you can accumulate and show all units produced for the last 24 hours, based on collected values from a PLC that does not itself relate to time periods.
3. Parent/Child dashboards provide a clear overview of dashboard structure.
The feature for linking dashboards introduced last year has become increasingly popular. But it can be difficult in the Dashboard view to identify the main dashboard (e.g., the factory overview) and its underlying dashboards (e.g., individual machine components). Now you can structure your dashboards by defining parent-child relationships, which creates a clear overview of your dashboard structure.
4. Line chart improvements.
The Line Chart widget is one of the most commonly used widgets and has been enhanced with several visibility improvements. Along with new formatting controls, you can now customize margins and the y axis min/max to clearly emphasize important data variations. You can now also define the graph title to appear as a “watermark,” to clearly identify what the graph is showing, such as “Oil Pressure” or ”Water level.”
5. Stay tuned for a new Fleet Management Module.
You will also notice some other new features, such as the “Logistics Template” feature. This feature is the first step toward a new fleet management module currently in development for the next DCC release, and which is already in operation in live pilot projects.
The Logistics Template allows you to build dashboard design templates that are automatically applied to new machines equipped with a SiteManager/DCM. A machine could be a vehicle, and new vehicles will automatically be added to your list of vehicles in your dashboard selection list, or even to a geographic map view where you can monitor the vehicle position and click on it to open the detailed dashboard.
Full release note:
- Add custom YAxis configuration
- Added the option to customize the min/max values of the YAxis on the Data Viewer page
- New subunit
- Ability to create subunits. These subunits should be seen as different departments and a new level of user management has been introduced.
- Distributor access
- Allow distributor to view/create domains and users for an end customer.
- Logistics template
- Added ability to create templates that can be used for logistics
- Logistics module
- A new window (Logistics) under IoT ADMINISTRATION which makes it possible to enter user defined data as well as data from sample points
- Parent-child relation
- Introduced option to have dashboard parents/children
- Add parent under Dashboard setup
- Option to expand or collapse children of parent dashboards
- Accumulated values
- Value widget can be used for accumulated values over a fixed or rolling window
- Add custom YAxis configuration to line charts
- Added min/max YAxis options to real-time chart on dashboards
- Added min/max YAxis options to time-series chart on dashboards
- Changed "Show min/avg/max" to "Options" after introducing YAxis min./max.
- Bar chart
- Show values from sample points using bar chart - Option for selecting multiple sample points.
Can, among other things, be used for accumulated values over a rolling window.
- Oee gauge real-time targets
- Introduced target area for OEE gauges. Defaults to disabled for legacy compatibility.
The default target value is 90%.
- Logistics widget
- •New widget to present data from a logistics template with data associated with DCM
- (Improvement/Batch) Hide button etc.
- Hide search field when in real-time
- Hide update button when in real-time
- Show search field and button when not in real-time
- (Fix/Dashboard) Navigation Widget
- Fix navigation font size
- (Fix/Viewer) Fix init of realtime
- Instead of fetching the default window size of 15 minutes, data is fetched for an hour
- (Fix/Auth) Log out if token expired
- Logs out the user, if their respective token has expired
- Start only the check timer if the user has logged in and remove it again after user logged out
- (Fix/Value) Fixed digits in last value
- Possibility to determine the number of decimals in last value widget
- (Fix/Tree) Make Domain name searchable
- Added domain names to be searchable
- (Fix/Alarms) Last trigged wrong time
- Last Triggered column would sometimes show 51 years ago, yet the alarm was last triggered 3 months ago etc.
- (Fix/Report) Fix inputs not changeable
- Widget title font size could not be changed
- Widget subtext could not be changed
- Widget subtext font size could not be changed
- (Improvement/LMM) LinkManager Mobile naming
- Changed LMM naming from “Gatemanagers” to “Domains”
- (Improvement/ Dashboard) Line Chart Widget
- Pressing APPLY will update the layout for all features
- Grid, toolbox and axis lines will follow the font color
- Margins can be set manually for left, right, top, bottom
- Data sampling is enabled per default in new graphs
- Timespan is only shown for real-time on configuration settings
- Option to add the title behind the graph
- Combined chart types (line, bar, scatter), with size used for both line and scatter
- Tooltip have been optimized, and charts using the same batch selector has been connected (not supported for asynchronous data)
- (Fix/Dashboard) Editing
- Deleting a widget at the same time as editing will cause a crash
32 KB resend
279.8 KB resend
58.8 KB resend
631.5 KB resend
68.3 KB resend
212.9 KB resend
79.4 KB resend
481 KB resend
712.1 KB resend