- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
Get 4G access on a 3G (xx39) model
This article decsribes how to get 4G access on a 3G model (xx39)
This guide is useful if you need access to a 4G network with a 3G SiteManager model like 1139 3G. A working 4g USB modem is also needed, like these found here.
Steps: SiteManager configuration
1. Insert a USB 4G Modem in the USB port on the SiteManager.
2. You will need to make a dummy USB agent for the Internal GSM modem that will disable the use internal modem. First go to Status - Extendend (1) and look for Manufacturer SimTech or Sierra Wireless that are the brands used for GSM modems in the SiteManager. Note the Vendor and ProdID.
3. Create a Custom (Advanced USB )agent with the Vendor + ProdID found in the StatusExtended section with a : between them.
4. Then Reboot the SiteManager. That can be executed from Maintenance(1) -Reboot (2). After reboot the SiteManager should now use the USB modem for Uplink2.
3.8 KB resend
48.6 KB resend