- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
The Collectors (array of objects, mandatory) list elements contains the following fields:
- CollectorName (string, mandatory) which is unique name (within this configuration file) of a device to collect data from. (This is the name used in the agent configuration). Follows the normal rules for names.
- CollectorDesription (string, optional) description of this collector.
- CollectorIPAddr (string, optional) provides a default IP address (or DNS name) for the device to be polled. The agent Target IP address will take precedence over this.
- CollectorPortno (integer > 0 and < 65535, optional) provides the default port number for the device to be polled. The agent Target Port number will take precedence over this. If neither CollectorPortno, nor agent Target Port Number is specified, the appropriate port will be used, depending on the Protocol parameter value.
- Alias (string, optional). This is the CollectorName of another collector, from which, all the parameters (expect CollectorName, CollectorDescription, CollectorIPAddr and CollectorPortno) are copied from. An alias cannot refer to another alias.
- Protocol (string-enum, mandatory) the protocol used to collected data. Currently 7 possible values exists: "OPC-UA/TCP", "Modbus/TCP", "S7/TCP", "Http/GET", "Rockwell", "Simulator" and "Internal".
- ConnectRetryMin (integer > 0, mandatory) Minimum number of seconds before trying to reestablish a connection to the device being sampled. An exponential back-off algorithm is used to retry connection establishment, starting after ConnectRetryMin and increasing to ConnectRetryMax.
- ConnectRetryMax (integer > 0, mandatory) Maximum number of seconds before trying to reestablish a connection to the device being sampled.
- ModbusAccess (Object, optional) collection of parameters needed to access a given Modbus server.
- OPCUAAccess (Object, optional) collection of parameters needed to access a given OPC-UA/TCP server.
- S7Access (Object, optional) collection of parameters needed to access a given S7/TCP server.
- HTTPGETAccess (Object, optional) collection of parameters needed to access a given HTTP server via GET.
- RockwellAccess (Object, optional) collection of parameters needed to access a given Rockwell PLC.
- SamplePoints (Array of objects, mandatory) List of samples to be collected, possibly aggregated and stored in the Store'n'Forward database.
The RockwellAccess objects contains the following elements:
- RockwellPath (string, mandatory) The path of the device to connect to, e.g. "1,0".
- RockwellTimeout (integer > 0, optional). Connect and read timeout (in milliseconds) for all tags of this collector. If not present, the value 500 is used.
- RockwellTags (Array of objects, mandatory) List of the tags to be fetched if the Protocol is "Rockwell".
The RockwellTags objects contains the following elements:
- RockwellTagName (string, mandatory) The Rockwell tag name to fetch data from. Tag names are not case sensitive and they may contain the characters a-Z, 0-9, as well as colons, dots or blanks, e.g. "PROGRAM:INV.SEC". It is possible to fetch a full tag at once if all elements have the same RockwellElementSize/datatype and a matching RockwellElementCount is given. Additionally, individual elements can be addressed directly by using a zero based array syntax, e.g. "PROGRAM:INV.SEC" will read the first element of the tag while "PROGRAM:INV.SEC" will read the third.
- RockwellID (integer >= 0, mandatory) is a unique ID (within this Collectors element) for this entry. (Used by the SamplePoints entries.
- RockwellElmentSize (integer > 0, mandatory) The size of one element of the tag in bytes. For instance, when reading a tag composed out of bytes, then a size of 1 is used and when reading a tag composed out of "uint64" the size is 8. See SampleDataType for the different sizes.
- RockwellElementCount (integer > 0, optional) The amount of elements that should be fetched. Each element's size will be RockwellElmentSize. The default is 1.
- RockwellSampleInterval (integer > 0, mandatory) Number of seconds between each collection of data using this Rockwell collector.
The RockwellValue object contains the following elements:
- RockwellIDREF (integer >= 0, mandatory) This is a reference to one of the RockwellIDs used in RockwellTags.
- RockwellOffset (integer >= 0, optional). Start index from which to extract values from a tag. For instance, if a tag "MACHINE:SENSOR:1" with a RockwellElementCount of 6 is read, then an offset of 2 would use the third element of the tag as sample value.
"CollectorDescription": "My first Rockwell",
"RockwellTagName": "PROGRAM: INV.SEC",