- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
How to Uninstall LinkManager software & Virtual TAP Adapters.
This article will provide information about how LinkManager users can uninstall LinkManager software easily from the computer.
Please follow the guide and in the end it will explain how to re-install LinkManager software again.
There is three steps in this guide please follow them in correct row to accomplished this procedure with succes.
Uninstall LinkManager from the local computer.
1. Open "Control Panel"
2. Open "Program and Features"
3. Find "Secomea LinkManager" on the program list and choose "Uninstall"
Delete LinkManager "Virtual TAP Adapters" from local PC.
1. Right click “This PC” from the Windows menu and choose "Manage"
2. Press on "Device Manager"
3. Press on "Network adapters" and right click on the "LinkManager Virtual TAP Adapter #" and choose "Uninstall device" (Do this step for all "Virtual TAP Adapters #")
Check the number for LinkManager Virtual TAP Adapters, this can be done by opening "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections" . Only LinkManager "Virtual TAP Adapters" should be uninstalled.
4. Restart PC - Press "windows" icon, Press "Power" Icon, Press "Restart".
Please follow these guides to install LinkManager with the newest software release:
Guide for: LinkManager "Google Chrome"
Guide for: LinkManager "Mozilla Firefox"
Guide for: LinkManager "Microsoft Edge"
4.2 KB resend
6.1 KB resend
90.2 KB resend
19.5 KB resend
121.9 KB resend
172.4 KB resend
29.6 KB resend