- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
Secomea GateManager 8250 Release 9.2
- Inform about maximum number of relays, or prevent creation beyond what is supported.
- Option to remove all GTA connections that cannot be (re)encapsulated
- Check new password is not identical to old password X times back in the past.
- Add online help for Domain Settings.
- Replace "Auto-attach LinkManager" setting with "Allow LinkManager 7.x" setting.
- GM and SM 11xx, 33xx and 35xx interface graph now shows 100Mbps also.
- Add support for Let's Encrypt ACME v2 (IETF) protocol specification.
- Fixed - "Renew certificate for selected accounts" prompt had misleading message: " ! No certificate were renewed".
- Fixed - Domain name was difficult to read when in focus due to white font.
- Fixed - SMS gateway script %M was always encoded.
- Fixed - GateManager own SMS API did not work correctly with CURL and X post.
- Various other bug fixes and security improvements.