- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
Secomea SiteManager Release 9.2
In some rare cases upgrading the SiteManager without rebooting first may result in a reboot loop.
We therefore strongly recommend rebooting the SiteManager before upgrading to a newer release.
The issue is solved in this 9.2 release and therefore won't be an issue in future releases.
- Support for data collection from Rockwell CompactLogix 1769 series
- Improve reliability for firmware upgrade for low memory scenarios
- GM and SM 11xx/33xx and 35xx interface graph should show 100Mbps
- APN support for Nextm2m.
- Added: Online Help: DCM help text in SME for Linux.
- Various bug fixes.