- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
Secomea GateManager 9.0 release notes
Log LM connect reason
- It is now possible to enable the option that users connecting to an appliance must define a connect reason, which will show in the audit log.
- Note: that if you have your own GateManager it is possible to change the connect reasons, follow the guide here .
One-time password enabled for all account types
- The method for First Time Login has been changed. The user now receives a temporary password that must be changed when the user logs in for the first time.
- One-time password can be disabled on GateManager own.
TLS 1.0 and 1.1 disabled
- From GateManager version 9.0 and forward only TLS 1.2 is supported for accessing the GateManager web interface, this is done to ensure even higher standards of security with your Secomea solution.
New user login flow (New certificates for GateManager and LinkManager)
- The login flow for a new user has changed because of the one-time password change
- Note that the "LinkManager 7.x compatible certificate" now MUST be checked if renewing or changing the password on a user that still uses LinkManager 7, else the user won't be able to login.
- The getting started video guide has been updated to reflect the new one-time password feature - you can find it here.
Bulk move function
- Easily move several licenses at once to a specific folder
Auto disable changed
- The Auto disable function on users have been simplified.
View Only VNC agent
- The GateManager is now able to handle view only VNC sessions, this requires the SiteManager to run firmware 9.1 (coming soon).
- Various bug fixes and improvements.