- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
Secomea GateManager & SiteManager Release 9.1
Here are the highlights of the GateManager & SiteManager release 9.1
The SiteManager 9.1 Firmware has been available for download since December 12. 2019.
GateManager 9.1 firmware is publicly released 14th of January 2020
All the Secomea hosted GateManagers will be firmware upgraded 14th of January 2020.
When the Secomea Hosted GateManagers are upgraded to Release 9.1, the firmware for SiteManagers will be available through the GateManager.
Download links are available in the bottom of this article
GateManager 9.1 Highlights:
- “Forgot password" option for GM and LM users
- Re-introduce Domain Messages in GM for Admin/LM8
- Add option to lock an LM account to a specific LM instance
- Enforce periodic password change
- Reopen last selected object on GM/LM login
- Remove EasyService from GM
GateManager 9.1 Other changes and fixes
- Help bulb for Distributor user updated
- Do not show domains that do not have online appliances
- Toggling the "Online Appliances" button now works as intended
- Expand and collapse subdomains
- GateManager icons now update correctly when returning to the tree-view
- DCM forSiteManager Embedded (linux version only) is now available (requires an SM-E extended license), it is called the 6311
- Ensure seamless DCM agent integration in SM Agent UI
- LogTunnelPullmaster for SM-E for Linux
- SM-E API is extended with DCM status and statistics
- Persistent DCM SnFstorage expansion for 35xx series (SD card now works)
- Make cloud connectivity easy to verify
- Remove SNMP custom agent
- New noVNCview-only Agent
- Silent/non-interactive install of SiteManagerEmbedded for linux
- Fixed - Error in multiconfigparsing when sending DCM configuration from SPD Dataserver to DCM device.
- Change - Lenze Agent update with TCP:9410.
- Change - CUSTOM agent type removed from SME.
- Fixed - SiteManager35xx sometimes fail to use the correct MAC address.
- Fixed - 3/4G WAN failover now also works without a probehost configured.
- Fixed - DCM no longer crashes when saving a configuration with SampleList
- Fixed - TriggerNewIntervalno longer causes modbus samplepoints to sample very fast.
- FIxed- DCM waits indefinitely after cold boot even when NTP server is configured correctly.
- Fixed - DCM has the wrong EdgeIDafter SM changes GM server and reconnects.
- Fixed - Can now connect to a SiteManagerthat have no Agents configured.
- Fixed - Restarting DCM no longer have adverse effects.
- Fixed - DCM - FCDataShiftnow works correctly.
- Fixed - Sync between DCM and Cumulocity now works as intended.
- Fixed - DCM no longer fails to complete TLS handshake in certain scenarios.
- Fixed - Help text for OPC UA collector with certificate is incorrect.
- Fixed - Large DCM Configurations now correctly upload to DCC.
- Fixed - SM35xx DEV port now works correctly after a cold/warm boot.
- Fixed - SM3549: Added Tx Power for WiFi AP mode to increase coverage and limit package loss.