- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
How To use an External VNC viewer with LinkManager Mobile
This Article will provide you information on how to login with a LinkManager Mobile with an external VNC viewer.
1. Install a Vnc server on the device you want to control. In this example we use Real VNC, but ULTRA VNC and Tight VNC will work as well.
2. Install a VNC viewer on the device you want to control from and use the GateManager address for the connection. Here we use a Android Mobile Phone.
3. Make sure you have an agent with vnc enabled agent
4. Connect to the agent with LinkManager Mobile
5. Go to your VNC app(Real VNC used here) and login from there with the GateManager address, like gm06.secomea.com, and password for the VNC server on the remote device.
6. And now you are logged in on the remote desktop.