- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
LinkManager Mobile and Teamviewer connection
This article will provide information on how you can enable TeamViewer access to a computer through LinkManager. This might be useful if you don't want to use a standard RDP client that Windows provides, or you need to access another device than a Windows computer.
Note this requires a GateManager own
1. If you need to connect to your device using TeamViewer and LinkManager Mobile, you simply need to create a Desktop PC agent and make some small adjustments.
2. Adjust Network Settings in TeamViewer
3. Login and connect to the VNC service
4. Use GateManager address as partner ID:
Read the complete guide here: TEAMVIEWER-LinkManager_Mobile_and_TeamViewer.pdf