- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
DCM config (JSON) General
This Article explains the use and options of JSON formatted config file for Data Collection Module.
Its intended as a reference sheet for the config file creator / maintainer.
General information about the config file.
For general management there are also 4 configuration file related fields:
- ConfigName (string, mandatory). Unique name for this confguration file. Follows the rules for names.
- ConfigDescription (string, optional) text describing this configuration.
- CheckpointInterval (integer == 0 or >= 60, optional). The interval with which all data from the internal datasample cache is saved to disk. This more unstable (power) the SiteManager, the more often data should be saved. Saving it often, however will also cost performance and wear on the harddisk/flash. A value of 0 means, never checkpoint, otherwise it means interval in seconds between saves.
- AlarmsSaved (integer >= 4, optional). The number of alarms saved in the store-and-forward database. If this values is not specified, it will default to 32.
There is a concept of a sampleref, which is a string uniquely identifying a sample. The format is CollectorName:SampleName, where the CollectorName: part is optional and the CollectorName used will be the one given by the context.
Some contexts does not provide any CollectorName, so here it is mandatory.
Config file schema
"ConfigName": "Name the entire config",
"ConfigDescription": "Describe the entire config",
REPLACE THE ENTIRE RED SECTION WITH YOUR COLLECTOR TYPE
"Samplepoint 1": "Values for the tags/samplepoints"
REPLACE THE ENTIRE BLUE SECTION WITH YOUR DATASERVER TYPE