- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
JSON config file basic structure
The Config file is divided into specific levels as illustrated here by the vertical lines.
When you have more entries within the same level, the previous entry must be followed by a comma ","
So here the entries in line 2, 3 & 13 are at the same level and the comma is placed at the end of line 2, 12(which is actually the end of section started at line 3)
This section contains the sections Main config, Collectors and DataServers
The first (and only collector) is line 4-11
The first (and only samplepoint) is line 7-9
If another collector should be added,
- copy line 4-11
- place a comma at line 11 after the }
- insert the copy of line 4-11, so they would become lines 12-19
If another samplepoint should be added,
- copy line 7-9
- place a comma at line 9 after the }
- insert the copy of line 7-9, so they would become lines 10-12
And so until the config file is as desired.
The order in which the samplepoints are listed can have a influence on the function of the individuel samplepoints.
With OPC UA it has been experienced that it's important that the samplepoint collecting from External devices must be entered before any aggregations.