- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
The chart serves to visualize data over time
It has the ability to track multiple Samplepoints at once by colour coding each line with a input so that it grants easy overview.
The graph’s input is the most advanced of all widgets currently available for use in the dashboard ¨ it has a total of 6 inputs not counting line inputs.
Taking the graph’s input from the top 1st input is a title for the widget ¨this input is universal with all widgets.
2nd input is Dot Size in pixels ¨this input controls the size of the dots that appear as data points on the graph ¨a dot size of 5 is standard but can be changed if desired.
3rd input is Line size in pixels "similarly to dot size" it controls the size of the lines between dots or data points "a line size of 2 is standard and is strongly recommend to be kept two unless dot size has been enlarged as well" but can be changed if desired.
4th input is Realtime or Batch Selection, this means whether the graph takes the data in real time or takes it from a Batch Selector Widget that has to be paired with the graph.
5th input designates what the span of the graph is in seconds, for example, an input of 60 is 60 seconds or 1 minute, therefore it shows data back 1 minute, if instead the input is 120 it shows data back 120 seconds or 2 minutes.
|Seconds entered||Timeframe shown|
6th input is for choosing what input, it’s the DCM selection window, wherein selection of input occurs in the form of choosing a sample from a DCM. For example, the addition of System_Temp from SiteManager#5, here are the steps.
- First, find GateManager with desired DCM & Sample.
- Second, expand until samplepoints is visible.
- Third, select desired sample point from DCM, in this case, System_Temp, and it will appear as an input line.
- Fourth, give the sample point a name and a colour that is distinct from others.
- Fifth, press apply and close the widget configurator.