- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
SiteManager GUI - Status & Extended
This is a snap-shot of selected currently active settings in the system. Basically, you can look at all configurations and states that you can see in configuration panels or other status pages - except the log pages - and quite a lot more.
It always shows at least the following basic system information:
- Device Name of this SiteManager (hostname)
- Domain (if any)
- Kernel version and build date.
- The information available in Status > System.
Depending on the state of the system, it also shows information such as :
- Memory usage, file system usage, CPU load, current system processes, periodic (scheduled) tasks
- Routing Policy and Network Routes
- Current DHCP client leases
- DHCP server configurations
Refresh by pressing "Extended" again on the 2nd-level menu - or by using Refresh on your browser.