- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
SiteManager Information and Manuals
This article will provide basic information on our SiteManagers, and link to our Application notes and manuals that shows more advanced features of the SiteManager.
SiteManager is the hardware (or software) that you place in your remote location where you would want to gain access to a device. It's easy to set up, easy to use and easy to configure both remote and locally.
Installation of a SiteManager takes around 15 minutes and only requires a computer or a USB, and a power supply.
Attach the power supply (12-24 V) to the GND and +V terminals.
Note: The official power voltage tolerance for SM is 5% tolerance. (Max 25.2V)
- Note: The official power voltage tolerance for SM is 5% tolerance. (Max 25.2V)
- Attach the power supply (12-24 V) to the GND and +V terminals.
We also have a short video with a walk-through on how to set up a SiteManager:
- Initial Setup
- LogTunnel and Relays
- SiteManager xx29, xx39 and xx49 Working with I/O Ports
- NTP server access via SiteManager
- SiteManager to GateManager access via a corporate Intranet
- SiteManager Embedded (SM - E) Requirements for Internet access
- Ping/Trace Tool
- Resetting an Appliance
- WiFi USB Adapter Initial Contact
- EasyTunnel Overview