- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
Create new domains and move device agents to them
Intention of this article is to show administrators how to create subdomains and arrange devices agents in the domains for limiting user access.
Part of GateManager Premium domain Administrator article.
Part of exercise in Organize equipment in domains article.
1. First we right click the root domain and select Create Subdomain.
2. We name the new domain “Printer GUI”
3. We use the same procedure to create the domain “Printing Access”
4. We select the agent “Printer Web GUI” and while holding down the left mouse button, we drag the agent to the domain “Printer GUI”.
5. We do the same for moving the agent “Printer Print 9100” to the domain “Printing Access”
Notice that the SiteManager itself stays in the root domain.