- GateManager Own - Datalogging Scenarios
- LogTunnel Scenarios
- SiteManager Embedded Scenarios
- SiteManger Scenarios
GateManager - Domain Administrator
Intended audience is Domain Administrators.
It will guide you through the tools used as an Domain Administrator.
This will give you advanced GateManager features, such as:
- Create subdomains for easier overview within your domain.
- Restrict access to certain devices for specific users by “drag-n-drop”
- Distribute messages for LinkManager users, which are displayed to the users logging into LinkManager
- Display service messages for all your LinkManager users
- Create alerts and receive notifications when a LinkManager user connects, or a SiteManager loses its internet connection
- Create actions where you can handle multiple SiteManager’s configuration with a single click
- Create and administer co-administrators for GateManager Portal access