- Open the e-mail you received from the GateManager.
Note: if you are an existing user you can still use your old certificate - follow our "Migrating from LinkManager 7 to LinkManager 8 guide".
- Go to the GateManager Portal or click on the link in the email provided, it will take you directly to the LinkManager 8 login page.
The screenshots below illustrate the GateManager login portal on the left & the LinkManager 8 login page is on the right.
- On the first login you need to change password
- Login using your LinkManager certificate (.lmc) Or your basic/domain certificate (.gmc), after successful login you will see the below user interface and you are ready to connect.
- You can follow the following guide to learn how to install LinkManager 8 in "Google Chrome", "Microsoft Edge" or "Mozilla Firefox".
A One-time password is only active for 48 hours on Secomea Hosted GateManager.
If the password expires, a new one can be requested at login.