This guide will show how to install a virtual GateManager on a VMware ESXi virtual server.
Start by Downloading the VMware ESXi file from:
- Login to your VMware ESXi portal.
- Click on Create/Register VM.
- Choose Deploy a virtual machine from an OVF or OVA file and click next.
- Choose a Name for you GateManager server, click on the drag/drop and choose the OVA that was downloaded earlier and click next.
- Select the storage to install the VM on and click next.
- On the deployment options, configurate as needed and click next.
- On the Ready to complete, look the settings over and click finish.
- When the VM have finished deploying, click on it.
- On the VM settings, click the console icon.
- In the console window, press Enter to activate it.
- Type in status to see the VM’s IP.
- If it is needed, type in config, to changed and edit the VM’s IP address. Enter the uplink, the subnet and gateway and save it.
- Then open a browser, and enter the VM’s IP, and it will show you the login page.
- Log in the with the default username and password.
Further information on how to configure the GateManager 9250 can be found here.