This guide will explain how to install LinkManager 8 on a computer where LinkManager 7 is already installed.
To see how to download the installation file, follow the installation guide for
"Google Chrome", "Microsoft Edge" or "Mozilla Firefox" until step 6.
- Click ”Next” on the Welcome to LinkManager Setup window.
- Read the License Agreement and if you do agree to it click ”I Agree” to continue the installation.
- On “Choose Install Location” it shows where the LinkManager will be installed and it can be changed if necessary. Click “Install” to continue.
- The installation will now start.
- As LinkManager 7 is installed, it will be detected and you get this popup box.
- You can keep LinkManager 7 installed, just note that you cannot run LinkManager 8 and LinkManager 7 at the same time, you can by follow the guide on how to switch between running LinkManager 7 and LinkManager 8.
If you wish to keep LinkManager 7, go to step 7.
If you wish to uninstall LinkManager 7, go to step 8.
- Click "No" to keep LinkManager 7 installed, and go to step 12.
- To uninstall LinkManager 7, just click “Yes”, and the uninstaller will start.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- It will find where LinkManager 7 is installed. Click “Uninstall”.
- Wait for it to complete. Click Closes once it’s done.
- LinkManager 8 will finish installing, once it is done, click “Close”.
- You can now return to the guide on how to install LinkManager 8 in "Google Chrome", "Microsoft Edge" or "Mozilla Firefox" and continue from step 11.