- Follow the How to login to LinkManager 8 guide, once logged in this is how the LinkManager 8 Portal looks like in Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the 2 green arrows in the lower left corner.
- The browser will now try to detect LinkManager 8.
- Because LinkManager 8 is not installed, it will show a message that “LinkManager not running!”.
Click “Install LinkManager” button to download the installer.
- Once it has finished downloading, run the installer file.
Note: you will require administrative rights to run the installer file, but not to run LinkManager 8 after is has been installed
- Click ”Next” on the Welcome to LinkManager Setup window.
NOTE: if you already have LinkManager 7 installed follow the "Installing LinkManager 8 with LinkManager 7 already installed".
Read the License Agreement, then select “I Agree” to continue the installation
- On “Choose Install Location” it shows where the LinkManager will be installed and it can be changed if necessary. Click “Install” to continue.
- The installation will now start.
- LinkManager 8 will now complete the installation process, once it is done, click on “Close”.
- Click on “Start LinkManager”.
- Mozilla Firefox will now open the Launch Application
Mark the “Secomea LinkManager Tray”, you can check on “Remember my choice for linkmanager links” so you don't have to do this every time you use LinkManager. Then click “Open link”.
- It will now detect LinkManager 8 and you can return to the GateManager tab.
- In the GateManager window it will show “LinkManager: Ready” in the lower left corner.
- You can click the following link to learn how to use LinkManager 8.
NOTE: you can now use LinkManager 8 in any browser on your PC.