This article will illustrate how to switch between LinkManager 7 and LinkManager 8
LinkManager 7 and LinkManager 8 CANNOT run concurrently, but they can both be installed simultaneously on the same windows machine.
Note: LinkManager 7 runs in a Virtual box inside your Windows PC, while LinkManager 8 runs as a service. both use the same virtual Ethernet adapter.
How to run LinkManager 7 with LinkManager 8 already running
- Right click the LinkManager 8 tray icon and click Exit.
- Double click the LinkManager 7 icon.
- The LinkManager 7 will now startup and launch the browser User interface:
- Login, and start using the LinkManager 7
How to run LinkManager 8 with LinkManager 7 already running.
- Exit your LinkManager 7.
- Login with your LinkManager account on your GateManager.
- Click the green arrows and LinkManager 8 will start and be ready.
- If you see this pop-up, your LinkManager 7 is still currently running.