This guide will explain how to enable the "Open Folder" button in LinkManager.
- First login to the LinkManager and find the SiteManager you want to access (guide here) and then click the "SiteManager GUI" button
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of "5. Device agents" in the list.
- You will need a "Shared Folder" agent, click the parameter details once you have chosen "Shared Folder".
- In the Share Name type the path of the share you want to access.
- Refresh the LinkManager view.
- Select the agent and click the "Connect" button.
- Click the "i" button and then click "Open Folder"
- Microsoft "Explorer" will now open the shared folder.