This guide will explain how to enable the "SSH" button in LinkManager.
- First login to the LinkManager and find the SiteManager you want to access (guide here) and then click the "SiteManager GUI" button
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of "5. Device agents" in the list.
- If you have an already existing agent you want to enable SSH for click the "Parameter details" button, else follow the "Getting Started Guide" to learn how to create an agent.
(NOTE: if you have a "SSH agent" chosen the button will automatically be available you can go to step 6)
- in the "Extra GTA Service field type "ssh,22" and then click save.
- Refresh the LinkManager view.
- Click the light bulb next to the SSH button to select which action should happen upon clicking the SSH button.
If you have Putty installed the window will look like the image below
- Clicking the "SSH (PuTTY)" button and the PuTTY program will open.