With the 8.2 release - LinkManager can now automatically open a program for some of the services available, when you are connected to the agent or SiteManager.
This guide will explain how to enable the "SSH" button in LinkManager.
- First login to the LinkManager and find the SiteManager you want to access (guide here) and then click the "SiteManager GUI" button
- Click the "Edit" button to the right of "5. Device agents" in the list.
- If you have an already existing agent you want to enable SSH for click the "Parameter details" button, else follow the "Getting Started Guide" to learn how to create an agent.
(NOTE: if you have a "SSH agent" chosen the button will automatically be available you can go to step 6)
- in the "Extra GTA Service field type "ssh,22" and then click save.
- Refresh the LinkManager view.
- Select the agent and you now have the "SSH" Button, if you click the button it will use the "GTA service ports" when it opens the "Putty" program.
- If you connect to the agent via the "Connect" button you need to click the "i" icon and click the SSH (PuTTY) button - this will connect you to the IP on port 22.
- Clicking the "SSH (PuTTY)" button and the PuTTY program will open.