This article will explain how to use the Help Center to view and reply to support requests created.
Follow the following steps to create a login - if you already have a login look for the next step in the guide - Using Help Center to administer support requests
How to create a Secomea Help Center login.
- To create a login click "Sign in" in the upper left corner.
- If you have already sent a support request to Secomea - click "Get a password in the lower right, if you have never been in contact with us click "Sign up".
- fill out the text box(es) and press "Submit".
- You will receive a new email with a link to create a password - type a password and press "Change password" - you will be automatically logged into the Help Center.
- To verify that you have logged in you should have your name in the upper left corner - you now have access to read and reply to the requests you have created earlier, you can also create new support requests.
Using Help Center to administer support requests
- By clicking the arrow next to your name in the upper left hand corner you will get several options:
- My Activities - click here to view all of your created support requests.
- My profile - click here to edit your account information.
- Change password - click here to choose a new password for the account.
- Sign out - click here to sign out of the Help Center.
- Click "My activities" to view your support requests (click image below to enlarge)
- My requests - Shows all support requests created.
- Requests I'm CC'd on - Show all requests in our system where you are added as a CC on the support request.
- Search requests - use this to search through all your created requests - you can for example just type your request id to find a specific request.
- Status (Sorting) - there are 4 different options:
- Any - shows all requests.
- Open - shows all open requests, normally this indicates that requests is awaiting a response from Secomea support.
- Awaiting your reply - this is a state set by Secomea support when we have replied to a request and are awaiting a response, for example that we need some specific information.
- Solved - Once a requests is deemed as resolved status will be set as solved, you can also set the "solved" status yourself when editing the request.
- Subject - show the subject of the request- this is the subject you choose when creating the request.
- Id - shows the requests id, this is very useful if you contact support by phone as it is a unique identifier for that specific request.
- Created - shows when the request was received
- Last activity - shows when there was last someone updating the request.
- Status - show the current status of the request.
- Click the requests subject to view or reply to a support request.
- To reply to the request click on the "Add to conversation" - Type your reply and press "Submit", if the request has been replied to from Secomea there will be a "Mark as solved & submit" button.
Using help center to create a new request
- Click "Submit a request" in the top left corner.
- Fill out the subject and Description and attach any files that may be necessary - click Submit when done to create the request.
- Your support request has now been created and given a support request id.