This article will provide information on how to install SiteManager Embedded on Windows.
This is the step by step written tutorial - the video tutorial can be found here.
SiteManager Embedded (SM-E) is the software that you place in your remote location where you would want to gain access to a device. Its easy to set up, easy to use and and easy to configure both remote and locally.
Windows PC with internet connection
SiteManager Embedded installation file for windows - Download here
Step by Step Guide
- Download Sitemanager Embedded for windows.
- Execute the file you have downloaded.
- In the “Welcome to SiteManager Embedded Setup” window that open click “Next”
- Choose the folder you wish to install SiteManager Embedded to, by default SiteManager Embedded destination folder is under the “Program Files(x86)” folder and press install.
- The installation program will now install Sitemanager Embedded.
- When the installation program is done installing SiteManager Embedded – press finish, leave
- the checkmark in “Run Sitemanager Embedded”.
- The installation program will now open the SiteManagers Setup Assistant in your browser.
If you require assistance to setup the SiteManager Embedded please see the article below.
First time Setup of SiteManager Embedded.