This article is intended as an collection of articles based on the "Getting started - GateManager PREMIUM Domain Administrator" document.
Intended audience is Domain Administrators with Premium license domain.
It will guide you through the tools used as an Domain Administrator.
Upgrading your GateManager BASIC account to PREMIUM
This will give you advanced GateManager features, such as:
- Create subdomains for easier overview within your domain.
- Restrict access to certain devices for specific users by “drag-n-drop”
- Distribute messages for LinkManager users, which are displayed to the users logging into LinkManager
- Display service messages for all your LinkManager users
- Create alerts and receive notifications when a LinkManager user connects, or a SiteManager loses its internet connection
- Create actions where you can handle multiple SiteManager’s configuration with a single click
- Create and administer co-administrators for GateManager Portal access
- Please refer to our guide for more information about the PREMIUM features:
Previous knowledge of the GateManager FREE Basic starter package