This article will provide information on how to set up a GateManager running in Amazon AMI
GateManager AMI is a Cloud version of GateManager that you can create on Amazon. Installation is straight forward and can be accomplished in a hour. You will have the ability to install the image in your preferred global region.
The GateManager is an important part of the Secomea solution.
- Easy platform for managing your devices. (SiteManagers, Agents, Users, Administrators, Alarms, and so on...)
- Creates the platform for communication between LinkManager and your SiteManagers.
- Creates the platform for communication between SiteMangers. (LogTunnel, Relays).
- Give users a easy way to quickly connect to devices using mobile platforms (LinkManager Mobile).
- Manages emails and text messages coming from SiteManagers and other devices on remote networks.
- Gives the Administrator an easy way to view audits on who has made changes.
Installation and configuration
We have a quick and simple installation video that you can watch below. You can see how to configure the rest of the server in our STEP2 guide in the download section.
After you have watched the video you can read our "STEP0" guide here in order to complete the setup of the GateManager: Link