This article will provide information on how to create a USB configuration tool from the GateManager. This can be useful for setting up a SiteManager, configuring interfaces or resetting the Admin password on a SiteManager.
In order to use the USB configuration tool you will need to have a GateManager Administrator account.
- log into the GateManager Administration view.
- Click on the Domain that you want your SiteManager to connect to. If no subdomains are Avalible, choose the Root Domain.
- Click the USB configuration tool.
- Configure accordingly to the configuration that you want and save it to your USB storage device.
- Insert your USB storage device into your SiteManager and wait until all lights on the SiteManager has flashed on. After this remove the USB device.
- Your SiteManager is now running with the configuration that you set up in the USB configuration tool.
For a detailed video about this please see the following video: