Firmware for GateManager model 4250/4260/9250 is in the format:
v4250_xxxxx.ffs / v4260_xxxxx.ffs / v9250_xxxxx.ffs
Firmware for GateManager model 8250 is in the format:
(xxxxx denotes the firmware/build version)
The Firmware can be found here:
- Select Files > Firmware and press the plus Icon
- Press Choose File and browse for the file (.ffs file or .tgz file depending on GateManager model) and press Upload:
Wait for the firmware to be uploaded.
- Select the Tree menu and click on the “Show Appliances” Icon in the top Icon-list, and the GateManager server should be listed. In this example it is called “gm.acme.com - ….”
- Press the [Upgrade] button
- Press the [Upgrade] button next to the relevant firmware
- Upgrading the server will only take a few seconds and Upgrade in progress is shown on the screen.
The server will restart after it has been upgraded!
- After the server is upgraded, it is advisable to logoff and login again, and also click to refresh [F5] your browser cache.