- 21 Apr 2021
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 21 Apr 2021
- 1 Minute to read
This article will provide information about how to use and work with LinkManager on the GateManager Web Portal.
Before you start, make sure that you've got LinkManager installed and that you are logged in to your LinkManager account.
Here are some guides on how to install and login to your LinkManager account:
- How to install LinkManager in Google Chrome
- How to install LinkManager in Microsoft Edge
- How to install LinkManager in Mozilla Firefox
- How to login with a LinkManager account
If you have previously used LinkManager version 7.4 or earlier versions, read the article Migrating LinkManager version to learn what's changed.
- When you are logged in you will be presented with the overview page.
On the left-hand side you can see the SiteManagers and Appliance agents arranged in a folder structure (domains and subdomains), showing which SiteManagers and end-devices are available to you.
On the right-hand side there is a detail view with information about the selected device.
Here you will also find the "Connect" and "Connect All" buttons, this is where you can establish a connection to the selected device. There might be other buttons like "SiteManager GUI", "VNC" or "RDP" depending on which services are configured in the SiteManager Agents.
- When connected, the right-hand side will show you details about the connection like packets sent and received, latency and bandwidth.
- To open a service on the end-device (e.g. a web-page) click on the icon.
The Popup window will show a link to the appliance service (GTA), which will take you to the service (the web page, in this case, http/https) Any other service will only show the IP as text.
You are also able to see the ports that are opened.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500