Upgrading a LinkManager 7 certificate to LinkManager 8
Upgrading from a LinkManager 7 certificate to a LinkManager 8 certificate quite simply entails unticking the "LinkManager 7.x compatible certificate" option on the account and renewing the certificate (on 9.4 and earlier) or simply sending a new certificate if the GateManager is running version 9.5.
GateManager 9.4 or earlier
- Select the user with the outdated certificate. This is indicated by the tick in the "LinkManager 7.x compatible certificate" box (on GateManagers running 9.4 or earlier).
- Untick the box(9.4 or earlier), and instead tick the "Renew Certificate" box, and click "Save"
- The user should now receive an email with a new certificate.
GateManager 9.5 and later
- Select the user with the outdated certificate and tick "Renew Certificate", then click "Save"
- The user should then receive an email with the new certificate.