Installing LinkManager from Mozilla Firefox
This article provides information about how to install LinkManager from your Mozilla Firefox browser.Please follow this guide step by step to easily install LinkManager on your computer. This guide will show how to do it from a Mozilla Firefox browser. If you are using another browser use the guides below:
NOTE: If you already have the 7.4 or earlier version of LinkManager installed follow the "Installing LinkManager 8 with LinkManager 7 already installed".
- Follow the How to login to LinkManager guide. Once logged in, this is how the LinkManager Portal looks in Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on "refresh" in the lower-left corner of the window:
- The browser will now try to detect LinkManager:
- Because LinkManager is not installed, it will show the message “LinkManager not running!”.
Click the “Install LinkManager” button to download the installer:
- Once it has finished downloading, right-click the downloaded .exe file and "Run as Administrator" to start the Setup.
Note: You will require administrative rights to run the installer file, but not to run LinkManager after it has been installed:
- Click ”Next” on the Welcome to LinkManager Setup window:
Read the License Agreement, then click “I Agree” to continue the installation:
- On “Choose Install Location” it shows where the LinkManager will be installed. If wanted, "Browse" can be clicked to select a different location. Click “Install” to continue:
- The installation will now start:
- LinkManager will now complete the installation process. Once it is done, you can click on “Close” to close the Setup window:
- Back in the browser, you should have this window now. Click “Start LinkManager”:
- Mozilla Firefox will now open the Launch Application:
Mark the “Secomea LinkManager Tray”. You can check on “Remember my choice for linkmanager links” so you don't have to do this every time you use LinkManager. Then click “Open link”:
- The browser will now detect LinkManager and you can return to the GateManager tab:
- In the GateManager window, it will show “LinkManager: Ready” in the lower-left corner:
Note: Now it has been installed, you can use LinkManager in any other browser on your computer.
Was this article helpful?