Installing LinkManager from Google Chrome
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
This article will provide information about how to install LinkManager from your Google Chrome browser.
Please follow this guide step by step to easily install LinkManager on your computer, this guide will show how to do it from a Google Chrome browser if you are using another browser use the guides below:
NOTE If you already have the 7.4 or earlier version of LinkManager installed follow the "Installing LinkManager 8 with LinkManager 7 already installed".
- Follow the How to login to LinkManager, once logged in this is how the LinkManager Portal looks in Google Chrome.
- Click on "refresh" in the lower-left corner of the window.
- The browser will now try to detect LinkManager.
- Because LinkManager is not installed, it will show a message that “LinkManager not running!”. Click “Install LinkManager” button to download the installer.
- Once it has finished downloading, right-click the downloaded .exe file and Run as Administrator to start the Setup.
Note: You will require administrative rights to run the installer file, but not to run LinkManager after it has been installed.
- Click ”Next” on the Welcome to LinkManager Setup window.
- Read the License Agreement, then click “I Agree” to continue the installation.
- On “Choose Install Location” it shows where the LinkManager will be installed. If desired, "Browse" can be clicked to select a different location. Click “Install” to continue.
- The installation will now start.
- LinkManager will now complete the installation process, once it is done, you can click on “Close” to close the Setup window.
- Back in the browser, you should now have this window. Click "Start LinkManager".
Note: Chrome might auto-detect that LinkManager is installed, in this case, go to step 12.
- Google Chrome will now ask if you want to open "Secomea LinkManager Tray", click the "Open Secomea LinkManager Tray" button.
Note: If the checkmark is set, Chrome will not ask for this again.
- When the LinkManager Tray has been opened, click on “Retry”.
- Once detected by Chrome, LinkManager will return you to the GateManager portal.
- In the GateManager window, it will show “LinkManager: Ready” in the lower-left corner.
Note: You can now use Linkmanager in any other browser on your computer, now that it has been installed-
Was this article helpful?