SiteManager 3D drawings @ Eplan
This article will provide details of SiteManager 3D drawings and Eplan.
What is a .stp file?
STP is a file extension for a 3D graphic file used by CAD software.
A SiteManager showed in a 3D graphic:
To view .stp files requires a CAD program which can be easily found on the "Windows Store" by searching for "step" or "CAD".
- SiteManager 1129/3329 .stp files
- SiteManager 1139/3339 .stp files
- SiteManager 1149/3349 .stp files
- SiteManager 1529/3529 .stp files
- SiteManager 1539/3539 .stp files
- SiteManager 1549/3549 .stp files
- All SiteManager .stp files
Find Secomea on Eplan.
Find all the SiteManagers in this article in 3D on Eplan, without using a CAD program:
Go tohttp://www.eplandata.de/portal/Click on the "Secomea" logo.
A list of most Secomea SiteManagers will appear.
Click on the 1129 SiteManager to get its description and 3D view.
A full description of the SiteManager will appear.
Click on the SiteManager 3D view to see a view of the SiteManager .stp file
Was this article helpful?