Quickly Joining a user to all sub-domains
This guide will explain how to join a user to several sub-domains quickly without using drag and drop.
- Click on the user you want to join to the sub-domains
- Click the the tab "Joined Domains" on the right side
- Click on the "chain" icon to see all sub-domains.
- Click the button next to the sub-domain you wish for the user to join.
- Click the green "Checkmark" button to save the changes.
- The user is now a member of all checkmarked sub-domains.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500