Option to lock a LinkManager account to a specific LinkManager instance
- Configurable per domain.
- Applies to all LinkManager User accounts in the domain (and subdomains if inherited)
- Only considers settings in account's home domain - different settings in joined domains are ignored.
- The configured account is automatically locked upon the first connection
- Possible for the domain administrator to clear the lock
- When locked, not possible to connect from a non-approved PC
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500