This article will provide information on the new One-time Password that will be put in effect with GateManager Release 9.0
With the One-time Password, the following has changed in GateManager Release 9.0
- New users are REQUIRED to change their password on the first login for all the account types.
- It is no longer possible to manually set the password as GateManager Admin in the GateManager portal.
- For GateManager Own users, it is required that the GateManager be able to send emails.
- By default, the One-time Password lasts 48 hours.
- To Renew an account password, log in with a GateManager Account and choose the account that needs to have its password renewed.
- An e-mail will be sent to the user, containing the One-time Password.
- Go to the GateManager Portal, and use the new password to log in.
- A prompt to choose a new password will appear.
- If the new password is approved, you will be logged in.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500