Thanks for sharing your feedback!
DCC Release Notes 2.0
- Moved the Hamburger menu button down to the bottom center of the screen.
- Fixed Tooltip clipping out off the screen, when widget configuration is all the way to the right side
- When the user logs in the user will be redirected to dashboard on mobile (screen equal or smaller then 500px width)
- Changed Date Range into a radio button together with time interval, batches and realtime. Fixed the interoperation between linechart and date range time option.
- Applying smoothing of data when date range or fixed time period is chosen. Smoothing is disabled for Realtime.
- Overlapping between legend and features fixed
- Filter out widget it self in copy style
- Removed apply button
- Added automatically apply when select
- Fixed layout for style tab
- Removed reset button for style tab
- Added dots overflow to selects.
- Fixed a bug where sorting would get removed when receiving new data.
- Added option to select and unselect all data that is displayed on chart
- Use default behavior for paste to input fields
- Allow empty description
- Fixed the value widget, so it doesn't read all data from dataSources. Only read when selected for value or controller.
- Fixed dynamic font size for Value widget
- Show converted bool when bool is datatype
- Show only value when dataType is equal string
- Fixed a bug, where creating a new fleet table would crash the instance.
- Added collector to query string options for NBI collector name replacement
- Moved WebVisu into it's own component, VNC poc with hardcoded appliance, and LMM creds for test purposes.
- Fixed issue where is wasn't possible to write in the gm url field if user wasn't using fleet management
- Added spinner when widgets is retrieving gm url while in fleet management context
Text formatter widget:
- Fixed font size, not been able to use dynamic and use em unit
- Symbol text is now dynamic, and you can choose to add bold onto the text
- When editing company, you no longer see the Retention and Cold storage.
- When adding a new dashboardUser to a childCompany the only available dashboards that can be added to that user is:
- Dashboards created in that child company
- Inherited dashboards to the child company
- Options for inheritance of dashboards to companies are now based on the following:
- Dashboards inherited to the users company (parent company to the newly created/edited child-company).
- Dashboards created in users company (parent company to the newly created/edited child-company).
- When creating a domain in account setup you can leave the gatemanager fqdn empty. but you cannot edit the domain without giving it a gatemanager fqdn:
- You now have to give gatemanager fqdn when creating domain
- IoT Admin: Optimized the green color for configuration events and removed the text "(data are expected to be retained in DB for approximately 17 days)".
- Fixed buttons flickering on Data Viewer
- Under billing information, Retention and cold storage is grayed out (disabled).
- Fixed search function not working while editing report
Was this article helpful?