- 05 May 2021
- 3 Minutes to read
DCC Release Notes 1.5
- Updated on 05 May 2021
- 3 Minutes to read
Introduced overview of all created alarms.
- The default home page on the alarm page now shows all created alarms for the company.
Implement download of configuration for DCM
- It is now possible to download the DCM configuration via the DCC.
Introduce dropdown in a dashboard chart
- Introduce an icon in the toolbox for dashboard graphs to make it possible to show/hide min, average, and max values in the graph.
Enable sampling in graphs
Report generator using mail from auxiliary server
- Report generator using mail from an auxiliary server.
- Background image with scaling options.
- DCM selection tool.
- Data type filter for gm tree during widget sample point selection.
- Widget to navigate between two dashboards
Introduce LTTB sampling
- Will downsample data points to width of chart area * 2 = x points
- Works on real-time and timeInterval selection(s)
Fixed a bug when deselecting all sample points would still retain data
Fixed issue where save button state is disabled in Alarms
- When deselecting all sample points in the topology tree, the last sample to be deselected would still retain data in chart.
Fix decimals in CSV files
- Only updates state when changing text, phone, email etc. but not trigger type, trigger value or trigger unit.
Fixed a crash in Report Widget
- When exporting data using `Report Widget` retain `.,` characters as well.
Show all digits
- Fixed an issue when trying to generate a CSV for all sample points would result in a crash.
Incoming messages were only applied to one widget
- Decimals are now displayed in the last value widget.
- If multiple widgets were using the same source for data, only the firstly added widget would receive updates.
Improve consistency regarding selected samplepoints/dcms across different pages
- When navigating from Data Viewer with selected samplepoints to IoT Administration, it will
highlight the selected DCM.
- When navigating back to the Data Viewer, it will show data for the selected samplepoint(s).
- When navigating to Alarms it will clear Data Viewer and force a new GM
- When editing a dashboard it will clear Data Viewer and force a new GM Tree structure.
fix/improvements of various widgets
- Swap charts/graphs.
- Removed the blue screen by an empty dashboard.
- When leaving an unsaved dashboard, the "Save" option should be "Save & Exit”.
- Right Click “Duplicate Widget”.
- Date range widget: Option for hiding export button.
- Two Column Table - Sorting Issue.
- Add Sub-title to Temp Widget and make it responsive when re-sizing.
- Widget configurations including color pickers should be prefilled with the correct color (instead of white).
- When using Duplicate Widget, keep the same size of duplicated widget.
- Right clicking a widget in dashboard, menu should appear by the mouse cursor, not fixed in the corner.
- Add samplepoint, collector and type to filter.
Dashboard event browser
- When selecting multiple batches show only the latest selected in the event browser.
Gatemanager tree filter
- When filtering DCM's in the Data Viewer and IOT Administration, Gatemanagers should also be hidden.
- Improve gatemanager tree search filter to use delayed trigger.
- Disable rather than hide "Uncheck" button when a samplepoint is not selected.
Widget map static position.
- Save static position for dcm in map.
Improve Dashboard configuration.
- Move dashboard setup to own menu item.
- Background image functionality.
- Aspect ratio options for background image.
- Change DCMs for other suitable DCMs.
Fixed responsive design.
- Fixed header menu responsiveness issue caused by introduction of "Alarm" button.
- Fixed mobile vs desktop widget layout.
- Fixed scrollbars on widgets. Scrollbars are hidden, but scroll functionality remains.
- Introduced minimum width and height for widgets depending on type.
- (All changes are legacy compatible, but #2 and #4 requires rebuilding existing dashboards to take advantage of).
Improved Icons in context menu on edit widget
- Added icons.
- Fixed alignments.
- Added close context menu on click outside of menu.
Fixed samplepoint color generation.
- Graph widget: Colors are now generated in a deterministic fashion. I.e. they will be produced in the same order everytime (red, green, blue, etc). They are generated from at pre-calculated palette of distinct and human-readable colors.
- Additional fix: When adding many samplepoints to a widget, the widget